Tuesday 25 June 2013

first crush

first crush

It's on your Birthday,
your appearance seemed like an angel.

I have seen you many times before,
but you are very pretty on that day.

You came to me to give the Chocolates.

I forgot to wish you,
Instead of that I stared at you.

After you have settled down on your place.

Some one came near to me,
then pulled my ear and said "why didn't you finish your Homework..?".

Then I realized, that I was in a punishment in kneeling position for the in-completion of the Homework.
And she is our teacher.

That one year we have studied in the same class,
I don't know what has happened to me in that few minutes.

But now...  ya it is the first crush.

Not only me, no one can ever forget their First Crush.




4 comments:

Thanks for spending your time here... I worth your words, feel free to comment...!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...